miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

Picking up from where we left off

I haven't been able to continue with my game making journey for some months. The reason behind this is that I was accepted in a PhD program in physics! I have been studying hard this whole semester, and though I like the idea of writing a few posts here, it really wasn't an option. On the bright side, what I've learned can help me become a better programmer, especially the math related stuff. Now that the semester is over, I plan to finish the first graphical game, taking into account the suggestions I received on the last post. I'm currently using a laptop running Lubuntu, and I haven't been able to get Python and pygame running correctly. Once I get this done, I'll start with the game again. During the semester, I had to write a program, and I used C++ and SFML for it. Now that I revisited C++ I feel like sticking to it, but the blog has already started out with Python. If anyone reads this, let me know if you'd like to see the change to SFML or at least hear some more about it. See you on the next post!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario